With the combination of thin "Spacia" Vacuum Insulated Glass (VIG) and extremely durable and long lasting "Accoya" wood, our Ultima Windows are by far the most historically accurate and energy efficient wood windows on the market today.
The Ultima has five extremely important advantages over it's competitors.
* Thin VIG allows direct sash replacement old sash for new sash, even keeping original stops
* Since it resembles a single piece of glass, muntins on VIG look just like True Divided Lite
* Thin VIG allows preservation of historic profiles and deep shadow lines that define old sash
* Accoya wood fabric with 50 yrs warranty allows worry free, all wood sash construction
* Tricoya glazing beads, also with a 50 yr warranty eliminates glazing putty maintenance
Ultima windows are available as a complete replacement sash system (into existing traditional jambs) or as "new construction" configuration using the same sash as Ultima replacement but pre-hung in all Accoya jambs.
Thin and Efficient allows for more prominent historic details.Learn More
We use sash profiles from the period your home was constructed.Learn More
No jamb modifications or jamb liners required for install.Learn More
Our Window Logic weather stripping system keeps windows air tight.Learn More
We use the Constant Force Balance System for "stay put" operation.Learn More
We use strong, durable, and time tested mortise and tenon joinery.Learn More
Modern efficiency, but indistinguishable from your original windows.Learn More
Our own Bill Hepburn describes how our unique use of vacuum insulated glass sets our Ultima Windows apart from all other historic replica wood windows on the market today.